Looking for a new career path? Join us in helping
nonprofits achieve more.
Looking for a new career path? Join us in helping nonprofits achieve more.
At Treadwell, we are a community who celebrates, appreciates and empowers each other’s personal and professional fulfillment and self-actualization.
We simplify and leverage technology to help nonprofit clients improve the lives of their clients and the community through performance-based measurement.
We creatively use existing and emerging technology and tools to better achieve solutions for our clients.
Because we exist to serve nonprofits and our communities, we will always place our clients’ needs above our own desires and any third parties’ interests.
Perks of working at Treadwell
Flexible & remote working
We’re a fully remote company. No matter where you’re working, the rest of the team is only a phone call away.
Friendly & cooperative team
We’re a group of cooperative individuals, happy to help one another and work together to grow Treadwell.
Great benefits & perks
Treadwell’s global benefits include competitive compensation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401(k).
Treadwell is seeking an ETO (by Bonterra Tech) Services Consultant, specializing in ETO Results Report Development to join our team of innovative, experienced nonprofit consultants. We’re looking for a person with demonstrated ETO administration and reporting capabilities who wants to grow in their skills and multiply their personal and professional impact by serving organizations all across the United States.
The ETO Services Consultant works closely with the ETO Services Team to assist and conduct implementations of Bonterra’s software for new customers, develop new reports for existing customers, and provide strategic consultation to organizations looking to expand or improve the use of their ETO system.
The primary responsibility of the ETO Services Consultant is to design and implement a solution that meets the customer’s requirements, taking into consideration staffing and programs, data migration, customizations, and available features and functionality. Secondary to designing the technical solution is the goal of training the customer in their new software and building their skills and confidence so they’re prepared to take ownership over their solution when your work is done. A successful implementation is one that both meets the customers’ needs and is quickly adopted by the customers. As a team member, you will constantly balance client satisfaction (that is, Administrative ease with user experience) with project budgets and time.
What You’ll Do
- Acquire and maintain expertise in the full suite of ETO products, modules and features.
- Conduct discovery into the customers’ internal processes to better understand client needs.
- Design and configure custom solutions within budget for customer specific solutions.
- Recognize the required effort for various solutions and provide accurate estimates of effort and timelines necessary to deliver the solution(s).
- Produce clearly articulated solution documents and demonstrations.
- Design and perform technical demonstrations of solution to clients and relate them to specific client requirements.
- Lead working sessions with customer subject matter experts so they’re learning as you collaboratively configure their solution
- Work collaboratively with other ETO Services Team members to develop highly functional system designs.
- Clearly and regularly communicate project-related dates, risk factors, and scope changes.
- Properly address project risk and escalations, minimizing risks proactively and involving project managers when necessary.
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of our team’s project delivery processes & our library of internal and external best-practice resources.
- Maintain accurate project records.
What We Need
- Experience with strategic front-end configuration of configurable software, such as ETO, Apricot, Salesforce or other configurable CRM solutions.
- Passion for improving the impact of nonprofit services.
- Interest in data and its use to drive better performance.
- Active listening skills, enabling you to quickly understand a company’s org structure, goals, and data needs just by talking with a customer
- Experience documenting requirements and designing solutions to meet company or program needs
- Solid troubleshooting skills and a drive to find unique solutions to complex challenges
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong individual accountability and ability to work independently to meet deadlines
Additional Experience That Sets You Apart
- ETO administration and reporting experience, including certification in ETO Administration and ETO Results Reporting
- Experience with human services/social services programs or organizations
- Understanding of nonprofit program evaluation and impact measurement, and frameworks to measure the above.
- Familiarity with local, state, and/or federal government databases and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of and experience with web technologies and databases (SQL), including the ability to create custom queries for data analysis purposes.
- Experience with data migration projects including but not limited to planning, mapping, execution, and QA.
- Additional technical data and related experience, including API, automation, and low-code software development.
We’re always on the lookout for talented ETO and Apricot Administrators to join our team!